Happy Birthday to Me!

Camille Crimson's Birthday

Well, it’s my birthday today.  I’m 36 years old.  It’s amazing how time flies, but I feel like things just get better and better!  I’m like a fine wine…  Speaking of fine wine, I’ll be having some of that tonight!  Going out for a nice meal, indulging in a tasty dessert and spending the day with some people I love…  I’m very lucky!

A special thank you to everyone who has been sending me wonderful birthday wishes and gifts from my Amazon wishlist and from my favourite lingerie stores.  I really appreciate all of your support and your amazing help in making this the best birthday ever.

As a little token of my esteem, I thought I’d return the favour and give you a little gift for my birthday.  Today only, you get $10 off a one month membership by checking out this special discount page (Discount is no more available)!  So, happy birthday to you too!

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to go do a few more things online and then start celebrating!

53 thoughts on “Happy Birthday to Me!

1. Pete H

Happy Birthday Camille!!!!

Mine was the 2nd. We should have met somewhere yesterday to celebrate.

Enjoy your day…..

2. Will PX

36! My highest guess was 32. The years have been very kind to you. I admire you for publicly posting your age. So many women over thirty regard their actual age as “top secret” and are embarrassed if it is revealed. I think they are missing the point. Its not how old you are but how you look and feel that matters. Et Mon bien-aimé Camille, vous regardez magnifique!

Hey, I’m not much older than Camille so maybe, just maybe, I have a shot at her. What woman can resist my bright blue eyes and silver-tongue flattery (plenty actually). I am off to Montreal to woo her! Wait, if Camille is so beautiful, then I’m guessing that Mike is way more handsome than me…and Camille loves Mike bunches and bunches…and I don’t know where Camille lives.

Yeah, this whole “wooing Camille” idea is silly and ill-considered.

Alas, I must adore Camille from afar.

1. Will PX

I need to work on making my posts less “involved.” I tend to ramble and I comment on too many topics at once. I’m not nearly as clever and witty as I think I am. But what can I say Camille. You bring out the bard, the comic and scholar within in me. …and now I’m rambling again!

1. Will PX

Oh my God! Camille called me “my dear!” I’m blushing…I feel faint…I, I…[THUD!] Errr…Owwww. I’m ok folks. The floor broke my fall.

Thank you Camille. You made my day.

3. Keoki

Well a belated Happy Birthday to a fellow Rabbit! It is our year after all. I was born in 75 as well =).
    Aloha, Keoki

1. Keoki

Also wanted to throw out the idea, you having been born in the year of the Rabbit and being a redhead. I would love to see you do a scene done up as Jessica Rabbit with maybe a 1930’s motif. I think that would be very hot! Just a suggestion.
      Aloha!

4. Indian Fan

On your Way to Your Birthday on 4.April.1975:

You were born on Friday on 4.April.1975 and you think this is your oldest day of your life history but you are sadly wrong. Let’s surprise you:

29.May.1974, Wednesday, (Your birthday -310 days):

On 29.May.1974, Wednesday, your father has produced the semen that will be half of you soon.

He produced 1000 sperms every second of his life and you will be be lucky one out of 500 million sperm he sent on their way in the conceivement. You may find interesting to know that if he had drunk (or not drunk) coffee on this Wednesday morning, you might born completely as someone else (for instance in the opposite sex) as kafein changes the speed of male sperms.

13.June.1974, Thursday (Your birthday -295 days):

Today your mother ad her last menstrual cycle and started building up the egg, that will be the other half of you.

After today, she will not have this cycle again for a very long time (thanks to you!). She spent Thursday as moody, anxious, short-tempered and you should be glad, you were not around her that day!

28.June.1974, Friday (Your birthday -280 days):

Your mother’s egg is ready to build the other half of you and your father and your mother got together to make you.

But there is still no “you” around so don’t get excited much. It can take several hours for your father’s sperm to reach your mother’s egg and now it is just on its way out.

29.June.1974, Saturday (Your birthday -279 days):

Out of 500 million sperm on their way to your mother’s egg, the sperm which built you has won the race by coming first and the sperm and the egg is became one to make your very first cell. Do you see how lucky your half (the sperm) be by winning coming up first among 500 million other rivals? Never tell you are not lucky anymore!

We can call Saturday, 29.June.1974 as your “first day alive” because this is when you are a living entity, an embryo, congratulations! Although you are just a 1 cell creature today your unique DNA is also formed so your future destiny like your sex, height, physical apperance, intelligence, characteristic and vulnability to certain dissesases is already been determined.

13.July.1974, Saturday (Your birthday -265 days):

If your mother is an intelligent women, she would have suspected that she is pregnant at 13.July.1974, Saturday. She is not very sure yet but she is suspicious. We hope she was excited and joyed, not worried.

20.July.1974, Saturday (Your birthday -258 days):

Today your mother is telling your father about her pregrancy and he is celebrating to be a daddy!

Day 20.July.1974, Saturday is also important in that, your heart has pumped for the first time today. We don’t know if it is a coincedence that your father learned about you in the very day, your heart first pumped!

4.October.1974, Friday (Your birthday -182 days):

Your parents could have lawfully got an abortion until 4.October.1974, Friday so this is also an important day of your life. Today they decided you should live!

4.April.1975, Friday(Your birthday):

You are born to a cruel(???) world. Happy birthday little buddy! We hope you remember to enjoy your life which was a big journey from day minus 310 to today.
    Something Interesting Fact About Your Life

Born 4.April.1975?: Here is some intersting in your life:

Your lucky days are Friday (Conceivement date, Your parents decided to not to have an abortion, You were born) and Saturday (Your first cell is built, Your mother suspects she is pregnant, Your heart beat for the first time).

If your hair were never cut since 4.April.1975, it would be 5.247 m. today.

If your nails were never cut since 4.April.1975, they would be 1.302 m. today.

An apple tree seeded on 4.April.1975, bore 3,197.445 kg. apple till today.Its contribution to economy is $12,757.8 and it fed 5,365 people. We hope that in your life you, as a human being, achieved more than that poor apple tree.

5. Darrell

Happy Birthday super beautiful one. I hope it’s a fantastic day for you and one of many to come xx

6. Jens

The day after: How was your birthday? What did you do on your day?

Congratulations, although I missed it yesterday! Lots of luck, blowjobs, sex and best wishes!

Jens

7. Sun83and83steel

Wow! Happy Birthday, Camille! What a surprise, I just had my birthday on March, 30 :). Wish you all the best, money and love :)

8. Vincent

Happy Birthday sweet Camille! I hope yesterday was a wonderful day for you. You deserve it! You are the best, the One, the unbeliavable hot, the most warm and soft kitty in the world, in the art of blowjob! Splendid girl! I hope you will enjoy endless days of joy and hot cums, with your wonderful mouth and your perfect body. Happy Birthday Diva of blowjobs!

9. Paul

Joyeux anniversaire! Je vous souhaite tout le bonheur et l’épanouissement possible pour cette 36ième année ainsi que pour les suivantes.

Affectueusement

Paul.

10. Dr. C.

I hope your birthday was wonderful, and that the year to come is filled with happiness for you and your loved ones :-)

11. William & Wendy Owen

Dear Camille,

Me and William would like to say wish you had a wonderful birthday. We hope you were treated with love and kisses as well as good food and drinks by Mike and everyone you hold dear or close to your heart. Our gift is nothing big just a little poem:

Today is your day,
    and you’re wished the best,
    I hope you celebrate it,
    with a lot of rest.

For today
    though you are a year older,
    Store away your many wishes,
    until you feel bolder.

So let the drums roll
    and horns toot,
    Now make a wish
    for a lot of loot.

May your life be grand and dreams come true.

Happy Birthday
    William and Wendy

12. Daniel

I know it’s late, but happy birthday! I don’t know why, but it feel me with some sort of excitement knowing we share the same month for our birthdays =]

Seeing as you have an obsession with mac products, might I tease you a bit by saying I got a 27″ iMac for my birthday!! I bet you’re jealous =p

Anywho, even though the “birthday” atmosphere has died down, still know that all the wishes and greetings you received on your birthday are with you until next year.

Hope you had a good one =]