Cuffs

Get the Flash Player to see this video.

Again with the updates. I updated yesterday night (technically today) and just now, so I’ll probably be blogging twice to talk about both of them, but I’ll start with Cuffs. A while ago, I made a video called The Prisoner and it was a pretty big hit. I’m not the kinkiest person in the world but I do like to put a little extra spice in my play sometimes and that’s where the handcuffs come in.

A lot of the fun of being cuffed comes from how badly you want to use your hands when you can’t. Since I already gravitate towards using my hands a lot in a blowjob, being forced to use only my mouth is so intense and challenging… And I love a challenge. All of the stroking, caressing and fondling goes completely out the window and you have to be creative in finding comparable sensations with your lips, your tongue, your cheeks and your throat.

There’s also the part of me that loves being restrained because it has a little subservient feeling to it. It’s not as if I’m going to up and decide that I’m into S/m, but feeling like someone else is in control and acting out that little fantasy is very hot. Even just doing things like holding my posture or sitting demurely feels like a sexual act because it’s all part of giving the pleasure. I know how hot it must be to see me there, all poised and dedicated to giving him an amazing orgasm.

So, I guess this is a pretty great look into my psyche when I’m somewhat immobilized and doing what I normally do in such an active, involved way. Playing with the dynamics of a blowjob can be so fun, and I find that it really does bring us closer together as a couple to still have so much flexibility and fun in our sex life.

Have you guys ever tried this kind of play?  Is there any other slightly kinkier stuff you’d like to see me try during a blowjob?

28 thoughts on “Cuffs

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Cuffs | Camille Crimson -- Topsy.com

2. Stu

Good God, too much I love about this – the clipped back hair, the glasses (and those eyes gazing upwards), the way that dress reveals just a pair of shapely calves in patterned stockings… wow!

1. Camille Post author

Hi Stu! I’m so glad you like it. I am really into the teasing looks over glasses… I have a new pair to try out, so I’ll work with those soon.

1. Camille Post author

It’s definitely a sample of what’s to come, Fran. I’ve got a big list of ideas, and there are a few more subtle kinks where that came from.

3. Alexander

Ahhh awesome! Fully clothed, glasses, hair up … HOT.

It’s such a turn-on for me when a woman’s hair is up and then it’s “released”. It’s the same rush like seeing her take her shirt off.

I love the submission and the way Mike grabs your hair and your head and rubs his cock all over your face while you’re looking up at him the whole time. What’s his expression during all this? Serious or smiling?

If I could pull out my magic wand (err.. my *other* magic wand) I would want to see more wide shots so I can see all of you at once in this one. Your posture and position. I’m guessing your cameraman is of the three-legged persuasion though.

I really loved the last few shoots.

1. Camille Post author

That’s exactly right, Alexander. It’s just us in the room, so we’re working with a tripod. Eventually we’ll work out a better system, but cranes are pricey and that’s a bit down the line for now, sadly.

4. Theicb

Camille,
    Great job! Voyeur was fantastic. I could watch any voyeur movie of you…cooking, shopping, working out or getting your face f*#ked:). Well done.
    Cuffs was just as good. I like a little bondage too. I have tied up my wife a few times And f*#ked her face. It is very hot. I added a butt plug for her enjoyment though.

Cant’t wait to see what you will do next.

-theicb

1. Camille Post author

Sounds like you and your wife have a lot of fun, Theicb! While I probably won’t do a cooking blowjob video, I will be doing some sort of non-sexual cooking video soon enough.

5. Theicb

Camille,

Cant’t wait to see what you will do next.

-theicb

6. Jens

I always liked your hair…

…and in that clip it looks more and more beautiful! :) The first video I saw of you was “Those Eyes” and I love it still, because there, too, you look really special. Decent, but hot! :)

1. Camille Post author

I totally agree, Lufian. I love wearing clothes when I give blowjobs, because they really work with themes and feelings so much better than just always being naked.

7. Darrell

Beautiful as ever Camille, but Voyeur is definitely a new favourite for me!! I’d love to see more of you getting some as well as giving. You look incredible both in and out of sexy lingerie x

1. Camille Post author

Hi Darrell! I like that you guys are all interested in me getting pleasure. I’m trying to think of more ways to do that where Mike doesn’t have to show his face… He’s just a bit camera shy.

8. ralphtc

I found the fact that you are not naked very interesting. Many times women have proposed giving me a blowjob without removing their cloths and maybe it offers them a degree of safety, or security.

Getting Mike to cum without stroking is a real art for you to achieve.

I don’t necessarily like facial cum shots, but those few seconds are filled with a lot of decisions.

This is undoubtedly one of your best.

9. Steven

About “cuffs” : Another fine video Camille !! Very HOT and arousing !!

It’s great you weren’t able to use your hands to make Mike cum :) When giving a BJ, usually the woman is in total control but in this case, you weren’t. And I tought that , at some stages, it was Mike who was pulling the strings !!
    The “facial cum shots” were also wery HOT ;)

Keep those hot, arousing, classy and great videos comming !!

10. Steven

OMFG !!!
    Voyeur is super hot and sexy !!!
    First part (+/- 2m30s) is stunning : Mike f*cking you in your pussy… That’s something different from a blowjob !! But I liked that part ;) ;)
    The rest of the Voyeur video : awesome !!!! Great blowjob :)
    I love that sexy, sensual lingerie you’re wearing !!

11. Pingback: Pleasure Cuffs

12. Sneaky Ess

mmmm id love that video – i love the librarian look – my first ginger giorlfriend – she was a redhead with brown eyes – she didnt mind my cock size ( 6 inches erect) adn id enjoy having her on the back of the nbus late at night her sucking my cock make me cuma feeling her swallow my cum and kiss my lips. id do the same eto her pussy – wshe had an old fashioned bed and id handcuff her legs open and shed get a good licking – she squirt and cum her pussy juice over my eager tongue…

13. Michael

Just joined your site and love it!
    Cuffs and Prisoner are both great…I’m a little inclined to the kinky side and these were both hot.

I’d love to see an “invisible bonds” clip, where you are submissive but not actually restrained…just holding your hands behind your back for the duration of the clip! Not as easy as it sounds, and definitely adds another dimension..

Hope you agree and give it a go. Either way, I still love your site and all it stands for.

1. Michael

You’re welcome. I’ve watched a couple of clips with my wife and she loves them as much as I do! Really erotic and they set a great mood for a night in…We will gladly share more ideas over time.
        Thank you again from two admiring Aussies.